The first day at our school library.
All of the 4th graders love books so much. What a fun first day at our school library.
“Reading” things to keep in mind:
- Reading should be fun!
- September Reading Logs are due in 2 weeks. (9-24-13)
- Reading Groups start next week.
- BOOK IT! will begin in October.
- Read a book, then take the AR quiz. Earn points towards your goal! (We will set these goals on PLP day.)
- The Book Fair is next week – visit the library homepage for the shopping schedule.
This entry was posted in Literacy
. Bookmark the permalink